Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Uncertainty arises

26 July 2011. Sunny.

Tomorrow will be my exam for the elective that I have taken for the past 4 weeks. We were told that there will be 11 exam questions and we are supposed to choose 4 to answer. I am actually not really prepared for this exam.

I have been reading through the materials that the lecturer had provided us. But, they are rather wordy till I lost track sometimes. I got to do research on how the different types of media "tells" the public with news. How breaking news are delivered to the public in the shortest time and where to break it will create a stir and have interactions from the public. The lecturer told us that we don't really need to know too much facts, what we need to do is really to argue our case with real experience and maybe use our project assignment to relate how a newsroom will work.

There are so many things to know and nothing much gets into my small brain as time goes on. Motivation is lost. In a 2-hours paper, I got to write so many and still got to focus on my deliverable and make sure they flows well. Will I be able to do it? Can I really pass this elective and carry on with my other academic modules?


0 comments: