Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today Is The Day

13 July 2011. Hot day.

Presentation went on smoothly. The website was able to be in place when IE was used. Until the time before our presentation, I then realized that it was just a compatibility issue. Lucky that I didn't spend the whole night for solving such an issue.

SLEEP is MORE IMPORTANT..!

Tomorrow will be the test whereby the Internet group, one of them being our group, got to work together fast. We will be receiving breaking news in the midst of lecture from other groups, and in the shortest possible time (eg. 10 minutes), we need to get the news article out and online.

After my presentation, met up with Eric for lunch at Yishun Northpoint. He came down all the way just to accompany me for lunch. So nice of him~ What's more interesting was that.. I fed him with one spoonful of   "cube-sized" prawns from my soup pasta (Seafood Zuppa), and this made him a little hungry after a little of walking.

Temptation of cheese fries from KFC made him a little more hungrier. While deciding whether to get his cheese fries, I kept on repeating "Cheese fries~~ Cheese fries~~". This made him even wanting to get it. Finally, he decided to get it. We took a bus back to Ang Mo Kio KFC, get his cheese fries and went home after that. Guess that's all about today..


0 comments: