Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Sunny Tuesday

19 July 2011. Sunny.

It's the second last lecture for the Special Semester 2 studies. Time really flies super fast. Next Wednesday will be the exam day.  All I pray now is to let me pass that elective module and move on with my other important cores.

NEXT UP...
z

First time eating Carl's Junior. What I can say is that.. The portion is really big. I thought I couldn't finish them at first. But, to my surprise, I managed to finish my meal. Guess that I was really hungry since I didn't eat my breakfast before my lecture. I didn't know that the drink can be refilled as many times as you want. Haha.  Anyway, I don't really fancy Carl's Junior. So, perhaps I may not eat it again? Not sure too..

After that, I went back to AMK Hub and shopped at Cotton On. Saw this skirt and top which match perfectly. Took my size and went into the fitting room. Tried them on and took a photo of the entire look.


Now the question is... Should I buy or should I not buy?


0 comments: