Friday, July 15, 2011

A Boring Friday

15 July 2011. Gloomy and Rainy.

A rainy and gloomy day made me stayed at home. I went to get groceries with mummy in the morning at AMK Hub's NTUC and also bought a cake for daddy. Not a big celebration but just a simple dinner at home with daddy and mummy. Brother went for his Final Theory Test and passed. Congrats to him!! 

Prima Deli's Hazelnut Cake

Yesterday, I watched Transformers 3 with Eric at Shaw Lido. The movie is quite nice with the fighting, shooting and chasing scenes. However, the movie is rather lengthy and the theatre we are in can be considered the smaller ones. After movie, we went to have Ajisen Ramen for dinner and have a little walk around the bookstore and ion. Sitting down and have a little fun chat together is really a good practice to have so that we can know each other better and improve ourselves more each time. I really love to chat with Eric.

The weather these few days really make me feel uncomfortable. First it's hot, then it's too windy and cold. Until my lips are cracking, so I got myself this cherry lip balm by Maybelline.

My Cherry Lip Balm~
Tomorrow will be another boring day...


0 comments: