Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Introduction to News Media

12 July 2011. Sunny.

Just reached home not long ago after my News Media lecture. Today is the start of the submission of the group assignments being Newspaper (Tuesday), Internet (Wednesday), TV & Radio (Thursday).

Our group is called the Internet group where we get articles from other groups and placed them on our designed website which is done by me. Each member in the group is given different role like designer, editors, photographer, reporter, etc..

Tomorrow will be the day of our submission. Presentation of our website needs to be done. Yet till now at this moment, I am still struggling with the re-doing of the website. Edits need to be done so promptly and quickly. According to the lecturer, for the internet group, there will be some sudden breaking news in the midst of the presentation. This is to test how fast our group can react to such incident which happens to the daily newsroom. I need to really plan properly how I can make my posting of these sudden articles easily..

Overall, I think I learnt how people in the newsroom works with the tight schedule, making sure that news are delivered on time and promptly.


0 comments: