Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gathering at Kbox with my Colleagues!!!

Today is 28th September 2008... Fine Day...

I woke up as usual and was feeling excited already... Feeling excited to meet some of my colleagues during my attachment period... hahaha... After my breakfast, sat down in front of my laptop to continue receiving photos from Angie... Was with my laptop for the whole day till around 4.30pm... After some preparation, I get myself set off to AMK Hub to meet Min first as we decided to buy Kelvin a small birthday cake... After buying, we make our way back to the hub's arcade to meet up with the 2 guys, Kelvin and Terry... hahaha...

Terry was so good that he treated us dinner... While eating, we were all chit-chatting about how are we since the last time we had seen each other... There were laughters and also some part where me and Min were being "suan" by Terry... Kelvin didn't help but continue to finish his dinner... Funny guy sia.. haha... After dinner, we went to Kbox to have our kbox session... haha..We sang from 7pm all the way to near 12 midnight... I have to go home before 12 midnight, so all left with me, although the closing time was 2am... haha... I dunno why people can sing till 2am de lorz... haha...

Overall, it was a great gathering as there were laughter and fun... Hope more gatherings will come and make sure Ting also come along... hahaha... Next meeting will be for Min's birthday... hahaha... ^.^

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: