Monday, September 29, 2008

Dental Appointment and Yummy Dinner Tonight!!

Today is 29th September 2008... Fine Day...

I woke up at 10am this morning to get myself prepared to go see the dentist near my place... To continue to deal with my 4 other decayed tooth... Poor me.. Must cut down on sweet stuffs and high protein foods... hiax... Just by dealing with this 4 teeth cost me $140 dollars... Actual price was $160, then I ask the dentist can give me some more discounts ma... haha...

After that, went to AMK Hub again with mummy to have our lunch and met up with Shannon to return him his installation cd... Mum met her friend and went to the bank together to settle some money stuff... Then we went to NTUC Extra! to buy some food and usable things... hahaha... Mum bought 3 flower crabs, 2 sets of sushi and kang kong vegetables to cook for our dinner tonight... Can't wait to taste how the flower crabs will be like!!! Super long never eat that le.. haha...

Brother was at home and he finished up one of his sushi set...After that, he helped mum to deal with the flower crabs... haha... I only know how to eat but I don't like to deal with crabs... That will be guys job then... So I took photos of them in the kitchen settling with the dinner tonight... hahaha...

Below are the photos taken while in the kitchen:

Me so lazy~~haha..
Brother cracking the shell
of the flower crabs
Look over here~~
Mum pouring the first coconut water
Brother pouring the second one~~
Kang Kong Vegetable
3 Flower crabs~~
For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: