Wednesday, September 24, 2008

21~23 Sept 2008 Genting Trip!!!

Today is 24th September 2008... Rainy Day...

Recently just came back from my Genting trip with some of my poly classmates...It was enjoyable... I really like going on a holiday so much till I have fulfill one of my dream which is to go on a trip with my classmates...

Day 1:

Woke up very early that morning at about 5am and went to meet up with Nicholas first downstairs my block, then with Wei Ying and Xue Cheng at the coffee shop... It was quite a pleasant journey up and soon at about 1pm, we reached Genting Highlands... haha... While waiting for our rooms, we took a group photo so that I can keep as a memory... Nothing much happened in Day 1 as half day was gone... We went to have our late lunch, followed by shopping... We actually planned to meet up with my another classmate, Angie... But, the coach that she took had a little problem so they arrived late... The four of us had our dinner at Pizza Hut, then met Angie and her friend... haha... We head towards the arcade which is near Angie's hotel.... played a few games and soon we all decided to go to Angie's hotel room to play some poker cards... haha... I think the biggest winner was Nick... Win all my money liaoz... hiax... Poor me =( haha..

Group photo: Nick and Me (front), XC and Ying (back)

Me and Wei Ying
Wei Ying
Nick, XC and Ying

Day 2:

We all had our buffet breakfast at the Resort Cafe in the morning, then after which we met up with Angie they all to take our cable car ride... hahaha...

Me and my beloved mummy (so happy~~)

Mum and her friends

XC and Nick at their breakfast table

Me and Ying on cable car

Nick and Angie

Me so 自恋

After the cable car ride, it was time we buy our outdoor theme park tickets... Waited for Nick to get back to change... Then, we set off for our outdoor rides~~

Pirate's Train On our way into darkness~~
Us on our Jumbo ride
Ying and XC on Jumbo
Nick and Angie on their Space Shot ride (so scary~~)
Up they go~~
Ying and XC
Nick, Me, Ying and XC
Group Photo: XC, Ying, Me, Angie, Nick and Tyng
Me and Ying on our boating journey
Angie and Tyng on the bumper boat
Nicholas
Some indoor rides

We met up with my mum and the other aunties for dinner at the Hainanese Kitchen Restaurant at 7pm to celebrate my mum's birthday... We shared money to buy her a small cake...

Mummy's birthday cake
Mummy cutting her cake

Day 3:

Woke up at 9am and get ourselves prepared for breakfast... Ate dim sum as our breakfast... Then went for a short shopping for some soveneirs... Half way, we all went separate ways... Ying and XC went on their own while Nick and I went our way... Nick wanna buy clothes so went shopping with him... Then, it's time for us to set off... Angie and Tyng came to send us off...

Ying cheeze!!
Me, Angie and Ying
Me and Nick on the coach bus

My Souvenirs:

My custom-made keychain

My exchange gifts from the games

My keychain and earrings

My Corkscrew photo

They are still lots of rides that I have not finish taking but I think I will not regret as those exciting and trilling rides I have taken...

END OF THE TRIP!!!

For more updates, stay tunie~~



0 comments: