Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Connected" aka 《保持通话》

Today is 27th September 2008... Fine Day...

Today have nothing much to do at home, so wanted to get some more Genting trip photos from Angie... While waiting for those photos to download, Nick msn to ask me out for movie cause he was bored... Imagine I watched 2 movies in a row for 2 days... hahaha... I asked him what movie he wanna watched, and he told me "Connected"... I was a bit shocked as it is quite not him to watch Chinese triller movie... haha... So we went to watch that show at 4.15pm at AMK Hub... haha...

Movie plot:

A single father (starred by Louis Koo) receives a sudden distress call from a stranger (starred by Barbie Hsu). She claims she and her young daughter are kidnapped by brutal gangsters and begs him to save them. Caught in a difficult situation on whether to rescue this unknown person, his instincts tell him that he may just be the only thing standing between them and a painful death so he decides to help.




The movie is also nice to watch, but there are some parts I was a bit shocked by those loud sound effects... hahaha...After the movie, he sent me back home... hahaha... His car not bad wor... Just that why drive so fast... hiax...hahaha =D

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: