Thursday, November 06, 2008

Shouldn't have spend so much Money!!!

Today is 6th November 2008... Fine day...

It's already past midnight which leads to another day... Although I felt tired, but I couldn't resist myself from posting at least a post... These few days, I felt that my controlling of my own money is not very good... I tend to spend a lot of money these days buying some stuffs that I shouldn't have spent on... But after all, I have already spent that amount... It cannot be taken back... Maybe I should just come out with solutions to solve this problem... haha..

Anyway, because I am to go swimming every Wednesday in order to do some exercise... Went shopping with Angie on last Sunday to get myself a swim suit... After that, went over to Far East Plaza as Angie wanted to get herself a pair of jean-material shorts... While shopping, my scandals gave way, so without any choice, I ought to get myself a new pair... However, I did not buy sandals nor slippers but a pair of black short heels... lol... Kinda of waste money on that... Going to different shops to look for her shorts, we couldn't find any... Rest a while and have some slice ice cream... Then, headed down to AMK Hub... I went there as I needed to get myself a pair of bedroom slippers... But I was again tempted to buy a pair of Roman kind of sandals... lol.. What I can conclude is that I spent almost 100 odd dollars that day...

Below are the photos taken:

My Swim Suit = $69.90
Bedroom slippers = $5.90
Black Heels = $19.90
Roman sandals = $19.90
Total spend that day = $ 115.60


For more updates, stay tunie~~~


0 comments: