Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Outing on Sunday with the Girls!!!

Today is 28th October 2008... Fine Day...

Went out to Bugis with Wei Ying, Celine and Gene on last Sunday to get Gene's birthday present... hahaha... After getting her present, we went to bugis street to shop... In there, all the 3 girls except me bought a top which are all nice... Too bad i didn't buy cuz of the size...hahaha....

Shop till bout 5 plus in the evening, we went to Novena Square 2 to shop cuz I nid to go to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to pay a visit to my grandma who was admitted in... While shopping, we went to this store called PurPur... I saw 2 dresses and find them nice... Celine asked me to try... At first, I told her : "Cannot fit de lah..."... but she say: "Can de lorz... You go try..." So I went into the fitting room to try on the dresses... It happened that I could actually fit into them.. Thinking for quite some time before I decided to buy both of them... In that Shop, all of us got ourselves something... haha... So happy...hahaha...

On Tuesday, Wei Ying and me wore our new dresses to school... haha... Turn out to be so nice and pretty..haha.... So lame..

Below are the photos taken when we are in toilet:

That's me!!!
Wei Ying...

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: