Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Team Presentation Day!!!

Today is 12th November 2008...Rainy Day...

Early this morning had my team presentation for comm skills... But i think i really kind of screwed up my part... I couldn't remember what I am supposed to say and that caused me to look at my cue cards... I was super nervous that my eyes keep floating around dunno where and who I should placed my eyes at... Then, my cue cards are in a mess that I couldn't find my points very quickly... Should have practice and memorize my work well enough... I will have to brush up so that I won't screwed up my next mock interview.... Hiax...

After the whole presentation of all the 4 groups, I took a photo of my group mates... Asked another friend of mine to take my whole group, but the photo didn't turn out to be nice... So guess I have to wait till the next round when we wear our formal wear again during our mock interview... haha =D

Wei Ying, Rachel and Si Pei


For more updates, stay tunie~~~



0 comments: