Sunday, November 23, 2008

JJ Lin Party 3!!!

Today is 23rd November 2008... Fine Day....

At 2.30pm today, I went to Wei Ying's house to discuss with her and Si Pei for our comm skills mock interview questions for another group that will be interviewed by us... It didn't take that long for us to actually think of 10 questions for ech member in the team... After that, Si Pei went off first... Then, I continue to watch my show on Ying's laptop as she go prepare herself first...

After which, we both head down to Tampines to have our dinner before attending JJ Lin's Party 3 mini concert... We had Pizza Hut and couldn't believe myself to actually finish my eal in just 10 minutes... Isn't that super fast... haha...After dinner, we both rush to take MRT down to EXPO Max Pavilion... Soon after, the concert started... It was really good... Although it was just a mini concert, it was like I am attending his big concert... The songs are nice till I was engrossed in my own world accmpanying with JJ's songs...

After the concert ended, it was the signature session... Wei Ying and me were both rushing out to get his cd album... A lot of people were rushing to buy that too... Then, I saw Ying's colleague there also... Queueing was quite long but was fast too... haha... I not only got his signatured album but also shook hands with him.... He is super cute and handsome....I could see him in person and so close up... Really like him so so much.... haha... =D

After the all thing, Ying's colleague was so kind to give us a ride home... That save us some time to able to get home early and no need to squeeze with others in the transport... But was a bit paiseh as his girl-friend was with him... That made her get home later than us... hee hee...

Let me share with you some photos:

JJ Party 3 Concert cum
Signature session

His album poster
JJ's 6th album, Sixology
His signature~~

The inside and outside of his album

For more updates, stay tunie~~



0 comments: