Saturday, November 29, 2008

Looney Tunes!!!

Today is 29th November 2008... Sunny Day...

Woke up at about 9.30am this morning and went out with mummy to Long John Silver near the Kbox Plaza to have our breakfast together... However, the breakfast was sold out super fast... By the time we arrivedat about 10.20am, there was no more breakfast... So they arrange to sell lunch at that time.. haha... Good in one way... I can have my breakfast and lunch all in one go and that means only got to eat 1 meal... haha...

After that, we walked to AMK Hub FairPrice Extra to look for my aunt who was there to get her groceries... Walk round to get what we will be having for dinner tonight... After paying at the cashier, we spent about $50 plus... So we are then entitled to the lucky draw... Mum and me then head ourseleves to Basement 1 to drop our lucky draw entries... We also need to guess the weight of the Tweety Plush toy that was placed near the customer information counter... That tweety was super huge... haha... How nice if I can get it... haha... Then, mummy bought me the beach chair at only $2.. haha... Too bad, it is not Tweety's design.. haha... Maybe the upcoming weeks may get the rest of the designs.. hahah... After which, my aunt sent me home so that I can do my project... Will be going back to have dinner with them... Whahaha...=D

Below are the photos taken:

How heavy is this?
24kg, 30kg or 36kg???

Foldable beach chair
Taz design

For more updates, stay tunie~~



0 comments: