Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last day of the month July!!!

Today is 31st July 2008... Fine Day...

Today is the last day of the month... Time flies fast ya... 17 more days and my agony will soon end... Ahead of me is the relax and fun holiday which I have been hoping for... Since year 2 in NYP end till now, I can say that I do not have enough rest and time to do my own stuffs...

Although I have been planning for many exciting activities for my holiday, I am still always feeling that I may be thinking too early... FYP hasn't end and I am already thinking so far ahead.. hahaha.. I will just have to strive myself harder for my project and clear this hurdle soon and fast... Having headache this morning but still got myself up from bed and came to school... Although till now I have not started working on project, my heart seems to tell me that I am so so tired of all this...

Wanted to go home but when the project issues flashed over my mind, I couldn't get myself up and just go home to rest..My mind keep telling me, "You have not finish your project, faster think of solution to solve your problems!!!"... I do not even know what I am talking now... Guess I am just too tired...


0 comments: