Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A happy and wonderful family dinner

Today is 22th July 2008... Fine Day!!

Yesterday was Li Ting's birthday... So Happy Belated Birthday!! =p

Also, yesterday was the day my aunt kept her promise and that was to treat the whole family to dinner since all my cousins got their degrees and the kids having good results... That promise was awaited for quite some time.. hahaha... One of our relatives also came to Singapore for visiting from New Yolk... So, my aunt decided to ask them all out to have a family bonding dinner all at once...

So we had our family dinner at Vienna International Seafood Buffet Restaurant located at United Square... Everybody came from different places due to it's a working and schooling day for everyone... So I met up with mummy and brother at the Novena station. We were still early at that time, so went window shopping... At about 7pm, we then head towards the restaurant... Waited for the rest to turn up also... After everyone turned up, we all then went to get our food~~~

Speaking from the bottom of my heart, the food there not bad, nice and service also quite good... hahaha... I don't even have enough time to try all the food there... hahaha... Took photos of every food I took... hahaha...

Take a look at them:



My Buddha Jump Over the Wall
Sharks Fin Soup
My Appetizer
Dory fish and Lamb Chop

with black pepper mushroom sauce

My brother's appetizer
My Lime Juice
Another plate of mixed food
Guess what is this??
Inside this teapot is actually soup

Juices in Test tube
Cocktail and red wine


My dessert
The "Elderly" table
The "youngsters" table



Look like one family right? haha..

Hahaha!!! Really had a very nice and warming dinner... I still remember when I was young I went to New Yolk and stayed in this relative house... hahaha.. Really nice!!!

For more updates, stay tunie~~



0 comments: