Thursday, July 10, 2008

Different sides of the sky!!!

Today is 10th July 2008... Cold Day~~~

Nothing special happened today but I felt stress all over me... Sometimes, I really felt lost and blank, having a feeling that why have I become so slow in my thinking and become stupid... I couldn't force any thing out from my brain despite thinking for so long and hard... Am I really giving myself too much stress?? I really do not know... Having seen those project students in my room are all soing so fine except me...

The day seemed so long before I could actually stop thinking about my project for awhile... While walking back home from MRT station, I kind of found something quite interesting... Looking up upon the sky, I saw two different sides... How should I put it?? Hmm... It was half dark and half bright... As photo speaks clearly than words, I took a photo out of it:


Then, I was lucky to reach home before the rain came pouring down... Another interesting view from my room's window... The other side of the MRT track was misty and pouring heavily, while my side was just starting to drizzle...
But soon, the rain was coming towards my direction....So misty till Icouldn't see the nice view from my room... whahaha :D
After seeing till here, it does not just end like this... The moment after I came out from the bathroom, I saw the bright side coming out again~~~ And... The dark clouds was blown to the another side...

Isn't this interesting??? hahaha... Seems like the clouds are so heavy till they are 'flying' so low... keke ^_^ These photos were taken using my brother's phone, but was not a good experience to get them from him.. Kind of fighted for these photos~~
For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: