Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lame stuffs done during fyp

Today is 3rd July 2008... Fine Day!!

This shall be my first post in the month of July... hahaha... What I can say is that this post is a quite lame post... hahaha... This week supposed to be the mid-assessment for my project, however, it was kind of postponed to the whole of next week instead... hahah... Every other project students that are in other groups should have presented their part yesterday, only left us, I guess?? haha.. :P

Why do I say this post is going to be a lame one?? I shall tell you now... hahaha... During week 5 and 6 of my fyp, although I am always stuck with my project.. There is always these 2 girls sitting next to me, always finish their project parts very quickly, so there are able to rest and play around.. hahaha... Who are those girls?? of course is Ying and Angie lor... hahaha... If they happen to see this post, I am confirm to be said... hahaha... Good that we can finish their work fast enough.. haha...

In the project room, we will bring our own tibits to eat.. hahaha... I think in the room only we will bring tibits to eat... I guess others are all out for their breaks and some are rather long...I took a picture on our tibits... hahaha... So what is the somehow a nice toy that Ying and Angie are playing when they felt bored?? It is the Rubik's Cube.... I have been learning from Angie, but it seems like I am a bit noob in this area... I am always having difficulties to rememebr the steps to turn the cube back to its original colours... hahaha... Maybe I am not too into it... hahaha..

We shall now see the photos that I took:

Tibits provided by Ying and Panda
Rubik's Cube keychain
Nice colour???
Another view from the other side

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: