Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fighting with the crabs!!!

Today is 13th July 2008... Fine Day...

Suddenly feel that time flies very fast... Four more weeks and it will be the end of my FYP and I am still struggling for my project... I am trying to get myself prepared that I will nt be having good sleeps soon as I may be doing my project during the night... But my laptop is giving me a problem now.. I do not know if it is the configuration problems or what.. I just couldn't debug my page... It will have HTTP 500 Internal Server problem which I do not know the reason behind it... Not sure if it is my laptop's congifuration problem... Wanted to settle down today to see through my project and see if something can be done... But with this problem, nothing can be done today.. Guess I have to crack my head tml...

I am now at my cousin's house... It seems like it is a Sunday routine, as we will go to her house... Adults will play their mahjong and 'kids' will do their own stuff... After which will have dinner together.. haha... Yesterday, mummy didn't go back to grandma's house... So, she decided to cook at home.. This can be said that it has been a long time since mummy will cook dinner on Saturdays... Usually, my brother and I will have to pack food from outside.. Yesterday was a change... haha...

Mummy went to AMK NTUC to shop for the groceries she will need for our dinner... She decided to buy some crabs and cook a slightly spicy crab for us and also have rice with roasted duck... After coming back from her shopping, ate our lunch and I went to the kitchen... Mummy was washing the live crabs in the basin... hahaha... Can you imagine bathing the live crabs??? But of course, the dangerous pincers are all tied up... hahahaha... After putting water in the basin, the crabs are all resting in it... Then we went to watch our TV program "综艺大哥大"...

I was suddenly kind of thirsty, so went to the back to get a glass of water... I was shocked!!! One of the crabs crawled out... I quickly called mummu for help... hahaha... Do not know the reason how that crab's string can be kind of loosen... so the pincers were actually freed... OMG!!! How do my mummy catched it??? It is so so dangerous...

Let's see how my mummy do it:

After a while of fighting with the crab, it was stabbed by my mummy's knife...
Killed by my mummy
Half died crab
Closed-up
Other crabs in that basin
OMG!! One crawling out again!!

After that, my mummy just placed the crabs in the plastic bag and put them all to sleep in the freezer... Live crabs sleeping in freezer... hahahaha... I was shocked at that moment, not knowing what to do... Luckily mummy was there... :D

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: