Saturday, May 24, 2008

My last day in Ecquaria!!!

Today is 24th May 2008... Fine Day!!!

Yesterday was my last day to complete my industrial attachment... I really felt sad that I am leaving the company(Ecquaria), as well as the team of people whom I have been working with for the past 3 months... So, in order to keep a memory with me, I requested to take a group photo with them... Although some may not be in there but I will not forget the thick and thin that we had all went through... I am feeling a bit regretful as I am not able to continue the project that I have been working with them... It is almost the last phase to go... Hope that everything goes smoothly for them... As a token of appreciation and thanks to them, I gave them each a group photo and a small packet mixture of sweets and chocolate... Hope they like it..

I feel that they are very nice people and also helpful... Enjoy working with them... Especially with Vivian, Li Min, Ricky, Kelvin, Terry and Yuan Le... hahaha... A Big Thank You to them for letting me have an excellent memory with them and also to Elvina and Vivian for giving me the thumbdrive as a gift. I will go back to pay them a visit or have lunch with them when I am free.... Hope that everyone will be happy and stressless... hahaha... 加油!!!!

These are the photos I took with my team mates:

~~My Group of Team Mates~~
Front: Bryan, Elvina, Vivian, Me, Ricky
Back: Aung, Yuan Le, Raymond, Poh Kiong, Kelvin, Li Min
Photo taken by: Terry
~~ Me, Li Min & Li Ting~~
~~Sheena & Me~~
~~Elvina, Vivian, Li Min, Me & Yuan Le~~
~~Elvina, Vivian, Me & Li Min~~
~~Yuan Le, Me & Li Min~~
~~Vivian & Me~~
~~ 4GB thumbdrive from Vivian & Elvina~~

Stay tunie for more updates~~~


0 comments: