Thursday, May 01, 2008

1st May - Labour Day

Today is 1st May 2008... Fine Day...

Today is Labour Day... So no work for me today as well as those working outside there... Hahaha... However, those who need to look after their stores will still have to work.. haha... so 可怜... I woke up about 10.30am today morning, took a bath and get myself ready for Dim Sum for lunch at Red Star... My cousin's mum treated 我们一家人 there for lunch... Finally I can rest for a day at home using my lappy to do my things.. hahaha...

I borrowed from my uncle a DVD - 功夫灌篮 to watch also... Quite nice...hahaha... So after that, watch HITO - 流行歌曲颁奖典礼... hahaha... I was so crazy that I just plucked in the microphone and start to sing along with the singers... hahaha... My mini concert... hahaah... Had dinner while watching 超级星光大道II... So nice.... hahaha... This is how I spent my day and am now posting on my blog to end the day... hahaha...

Stay tunie for more updates~~


0 comments: