Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday rest day!!!

Today is 18th May 2008...Fine Day!!

I am so so so tired... Have been working for days straight since 21st April 2008 till now from 9am to latest 9pm a day... finally can rest at home... hahaha... Although tomorrow may be Vesek Day, I still need to report to work at SC at 10am to do our project final testing before the users can test for themselves...

Although these may sound quite unfair that I have to go back to work on a public holiday, I feel that it is also my responsible to help the team to at least finish our whole project nicely before handing the product to the client. I am left with the last week to work together with my team mates already... 我一定会想念他们的... 想念那些我们在一起同甘共苦的日子...那些一起快乐开玩笑的时刻... I really will miss them... hahaha... So I have decided to by hook or by crook I will get a photo shoot with all of them... hahaha...这么一来这些美好的回忆和唯一的经验就能永远的保存起来...哈哈...

I am also so so excited to get back to school to meet all my friends there to exchange our working experience during this 3 months of industrial attachment... hahaha... See you all soon!!!

For more, stay tunie~~~


0 comments: