Saturday, May 24, 2008

11th May 2008 - Mother's Day!!

I am going to blog about how my family celebrates Mother's Day that was on 11th May 2008... hahaha... Seems like it is a bit too late.. That’s because I do not have the time... This can be counted as my first time to celebrate Mother's Day with all 4 mums... My mother, aunt, grandma as well as my cousin's mum... hahaha...

We did not go out for big celebration as we knew that restaurants will be packed with people. Thus, we went to my cousin's house to celebrate instead... Before aunt came to drive us there, she went to buy Apple Strudel for tea break... hahaha... Luckily she remembered to order the night before, or we will not be able to have such nice tea break... hahaha.... As usual, the adults played mahjong and us went to do our own things like gaming, reading, etc...

The fun part only arrived when it was about 8pm... The time we had our dinner... It was a sumptous meal... I took photos of the food that we had... hahaha... They were all yummy and nice.. hahaha... Although it may seem to be a very simple day, all of us enjoyed ourselves...

These are the photos that I have taken:

~~ My Drink~~
~~Shark's Fin Soup~~
~~Appetizer~~
~~Veggie with abalone~~
~~Prawn with cherry tomatoes~~
~~A table of dishes~~
Stay tunie for more updates~~~



0 comments: