Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shopping Sunday!!!

Today is 20th April 2008... Fine Day...

First of all, today is my little godbrother, Titus, 16th birthday... So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!! whahaha... He is my little godbrother when I am still in my secondary school days... Taking 'O' Levels this year... So hope he can obtain excellent results... And stay healthy and happy always... hahaha... Let's meet up someday... hahaha... So long never see you, must have become a 帅哥... hahaha... LAst time so cute and handsome.. Now sure lots og girls out there fighting for you!! hahaha...

Next is, today suddenly feel like going out to spend my Sunday... So, I got hold of Michelle to go out with me... I have a urge to watch movie at first then go shop for my stuffs.. However, Michelle girl girl have to do housework... So poor thing... Like Cinderella must do lots of housework before can go for ball... hahaha... but sorry this is not a ball... just go shopping only.. hahaha...I waited for her to finish her housework then met her up on MRT towards Orchard... hahaha... Poor Michelle hasn't gone to Orchard for quite a long time... So changes to Orchard had been made... She so surprised lah... Then, we went to Wisma... At that place, I bought a black cardi at this shop called 'Cotton On'... Actually it is having a "2 For $30" sale, but Michelle dun wanna buy... So I have to buy it at 1 for $19.95... hiax... hahaha...

After that, went to food court at Takeshimaya to have our dinner... "板面" and Ice cream... hahaha....We also chat a lot while eating... whahaha.. There happens to have a Shoe and Bag Sales at the center square... So, I went to see see if I can get a pair of pumps... haha...So lucky to see a pair which is quite soft and nice... hahaha... So I bought it...hahaha...

Black Cardi
My pair of nice pumps

Stay tunie for more updates~~~


0 comments: