Saturday, August 30, 2008

Spend Money $$$ Again!!!

Today is 30th August 2008... Drizzling day...

It has been a long time since the last posting... hahaha... After my fyp had ended 2 weeks ago, I started to work again at the office owned by Ying's cousin... It has been almost a year since the last time working there... The first day at work was considered excited as Ying also went back to work for that day... hahaha... Met up at Choa Chu Kang MRT station to wait for her cousin to fetch us to our workplace... At the same time, we also knew a new friend who is a relative of Ying's cousin's father side... haha...

Heard from Ying that there are another 4 aunties working there as well... In the first place, I thought the previous 2 aunties are still working there.. However, both aunties no longer worked there... Quite miss them... keke... These 4 aunties are very friendly and nice talking people... The place also has a bit of changes made... So I will have to get myself familiarized with where the products are placed... hahaha... Last wednesday also went down to Taka to do set-up for the store that is located at the Taka Square with Pearline , Wei Ni and Panda... After that, met up with Ying to go home together... But on our way back, we went to shop bit and I bought a few things.. haha.. Spend money again...Bought a wallet and a cardigan which is the same as Ying de.. haha... Cause we bought together ma... hahaha...

o.O... I also changed my phone again... hahaha... This time round is SE W890i... haha... Like the feeling of changing new phones... haha... Yesterday, I do not need to work, so went out with my mummy... We went to Bugis to shop... hahaha...Just nice that it was also the time where OG has discounts and mum wants to renew her member card... So went there to shop too... Mum bought a pair of sport shoes and slippers, a purple top and some more other things... And me, bought 2 tops and a bag... As an OG member, my mum accumulated about 100 plus of points... So, we changed some items with the points and topping them with some cash... I changed a yoga mat, a neck beanie and a water bottle... haha...

Below are the photos of my new phone and things I bought:

My SE W890i phone
My wallet
2 Tops and a Cardigan
My bluey cardigan
My purple top
My brown top that can be
worn together with either my
purple top and cardigan
My bag and the exchange items
For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: