Friday, August 15, 2008

End of FYP!!!

Today is 15th August 2008... Fine Day...

Hahahaha... Feeling so happy and excited now... My project is completed and also today will be the last day of my FYP.... hahaha... I am finally going to be a freed girl counting down from 3.5 hours to 5.30pm.... hahaha...

Really happy as my holidays will be starting from next week... whahahaha :D Will be going to watch movie later with Ying and Panda after the whole thingy ends.. hahaha... maybe watching "12 莲花" aka "12 Lotuses"... Should be a nice movie ba...The cast are mainly from the previous movie that had done themselves proud with the excellent result in the box office, "881"... hahaha...

Ok, I shall continue to waste my time here watching "A Game about Love" aka "剪刀石头布"...

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: