Friday, October 03, 2008

Last day at Work!!

Today is 3rd October 2008... Fine Day...

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Wei Ying!!! Hope she enjoys her day today with her ah boy... haha... Ok... I need not work today as usual... And school is starting this coming Monday... That means yesterday was my last day of working again... haha...

Last day's work was simple and I did it all by myself for the whole day... hahaha... Boss asked me to help her make up another 2 gift boxes and put some smaller bottles of honey into the pouch for photo-taking... haha... Then after that, I put those honey bottles containing the honey that I have poured into earlier on into the nice pouch... hahaha...



Work ended early yesterday at 5pm as I was going to meet Pearline and Wei Ying at Bugis to accompany my dear friend to make her new pair of spectacles... While choosing some designs, Pearline kind of persuading me to make a pair too~~ I also like the spectacles... So, resulting me also getting myself one... Because I also bought, the price we both were paying was indeed worth... Having branded specs at good price... haha....Dinner was on Pearline and we had it at V8... The food quite nice.... hahaha.... After all this, we accompanied Pearline in her car to send the last batch of order which is near my place in Ang Mo Kio... So, had a free ride home~~ haha...

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: