Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sad Moments!!!

Today is 10th April 2008...Rainy Day...

I still feel uncomfortable today, so was resting at home.. Nothing to do much so went online to surf the net... Decided to view posts by my friends on their blog... After viewing some of them's blog, I came to this blog (not possible to name this person).... After reading the blog, many thoughts came across my mind...

I somehow feel that they seems to be no longer the people I knew earlier on... Although I know that people may change, just like my own brother...But seeing this, I feel that they seems to be drifting apart from me... Seems that we are no longer in contact in some ways... I can understand that they may be busy with their ... But i cannot understand why it seems like I am always the one who has to be the understandable one.. Thinking of this make me wanna cry... T-T...

Am I judging people too early for them being good to me to be good friends?? I really feel so lost and dunno what to do... From that day onwards, I did not receive any messages from them...Do they still consider me as their friends?? I feel so unsecured... I dunno what they may think of or judge me anymore if they happen to read this....I am really lost in the way... Are the happy moments going to just end like that???


0 comments: