Sunday, March 23, 2008

Super Star Virgo!!

Today is 23rd March 2008... Fine Day!!!

Back to post again... I just came back from my weekend cruise today... So was uploading the photos... Went with my family members and relatives... whahaha... It was a 3 days 2 nights weekend cruise to no-where and it was fun!! You WILL not believe it... During the time spent on the cruise, all me and my bro + cousin + relative did was to eat eat eat... hahaha... Buffet, Chinese, and Western food... Also took photos... I think i have gain a few KGs just like that... hahaha...

Our cruise is called the 'Super Star Virgo' or '处女星号'... It is the 7th and the largest ship among all the other previous horoscope ship... It has 13 storeys in it and many different places.. It also has an Activity centre whih consists of a Mahjong room, a Library, a Card room and etc... We can also borrow table tennis rackets and ping pong ball or basketball to play at the respective courts.. There is actually a lot of programs lined up too.. However, I don't think i will blog so much here... If you wanna noe more can ask mi.. haahha..

Below are the photos:

SuperStar Virgo
Group photo without me and Sandy
Group photo without Melvin & Sandy
Mediterranean Buffet
Me and JoyJoy @ the ship's
control room view

翻版 S.H.E
(Me, Sandy & Joy)

Mum on Motorbike @ arcade
Uncle on phone @ the arcade
Joy Joy
Melvin, Sandy's mum & Joy
Godma Auntie and Grandma
Mum and Grandma
Old kind of Phone
Jumping Melvin in front of Virgo logo

Stay tunie for more updates~~~


0 comments: