Monday, March 31, 2008

My 19th Birthday!!!

Today is 1st April 2008... Fine Day!!!

Today is April Fool's Day... Yesterday was my 19th year old birthday... My family members help mi to celebrate my birthday on Sunday instead as yesterday was a working day for everyone as well as me... hahaha... The celebration was a last minute plan by my mum... thus, i was lucky enough that my aunt had baked a cream cake on Saturday...

Yesterday when i went to the office, my friend, Li Ting wished me... I was so happy that she remembered my birthday although we just knew each other through our attachment this year... Later on during lunch time, she and my another friend in the office treated me lunch at Han's and also a piece of strawberry cheesecake... I really thanked them for that.. It really make my day!! hahaha...

After work that day, went to meet my aunt to go home together... Was quite surprised that she bought me another black forest chocolate cake for me... She said that the cake she did wasn't quite good so buy me another better one... hahaha... So yesterday night I manage to cut another cake on my birthday itself... It wasn't tht bad after all.. hahahah...

Below are the photos taken on Sunday:

Cake baked by my aunt
Me and my cake
Making my 3 wishes
Bro and me
These photos are taken Yesterday:
My black forest cake
Me and my birthday cake
Making my wishes again!
I am going to blow my candle
Off goes the flame
Cutting my cake
For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: