Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shannon and Janice come bai nian!!

Today is 17th Feburary 2008... Sunny Day!!

Long time no post liaoz... So shall post a bit first before my shannon kor say: Why you never update ur blog one???"".... HAhahaha....
Yesterday, Kor and Janice came my house to bai nian... So funny lor.. My kor... hahaahha.... Brought 2 oranges and a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate to give my mum wor... Not his Sis... So angry!!! (joking lah...) hahaha...Still say "For ur mum wor.. you cannot eat!!"hahaha... So cute de kor kor... hahahaha...

After that, we all went into my princess room... hahaha... chat and wanna decide where to celebrate shannon and my birthday!! Janice was so excited to be in my room... Shannon was so 'not himself' when he is with my most cute and popular dolphin prince...



Now you can see how 'not himself' shannon can be le ba... whahahaha... Okie... Cuz i going to have my exam soon... I can only blog till here... GOing To study lor... hahaha...


0 comments: