Sunday, January 06, 2008

My 2008 Resolutions!!

Today is 6th January 2008... Fine Day...

Wow, so fast time flies and it is already 2008... Hope that all my friends out there had enjoyed the last night of 2007... Wasn't able to celebrate the last day of 2007 with my friends as was pulled to my cousin's house to celebrate... lol...

So wad are my 2008 resolutions:
  1. Get good grades for my Year 2 and proceed on to Year 3 in NYP.
  2. Turning 19 this year... In March... Hope to be a better person and try to have more topics with my friends.
  3. Be the best of best friend and godsister to Janice and Shannon.
  4. Shannon and his friends can graduate with flying colours...
  5. Janice can stay happy and enjoy wadever she does..
  6. Hope parents will understand me and my brother more.
  7. No more quarries with my brother and stay peacefully.
  8. Hope my friends out there are all fine and doing well...
  9. Hope can have a bf..haha...
  10. Most importantly, my family members, friends and me can stay healthy and happy always!!!

That's all the things I can think of now... lol...whahaha...



0 comments: