Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back to update again!!!

Today is 19 May 2007...Fine Day...

Hello... Back to blog again... Really sorry that i didn't update as i really dun have the time... With all those proposals and reports and written assignments to hand in, you can roughly guess how busy i really am... I dun even have the time to meet up with my dearest friend, Janice and kor kor Shannon... Really sorry yea... Today i finally found a bit of time to blog so i decide to post a bit of what i have been doing this few weeks... hahaha...

Actually, I have been doing one of my project which is to install a dual-boot system in 1 windows ba.... not very sure how i should say it... haha... den have to write the report... However, I still haven write it out yet... hiax... hahaha... Really dunno how to start... hiax... However, with all those busy stuffs coming along, i still have to eat my dinner too rite??? So, I went to have dinner with Wei Ying and Panda at Pizza Huts... hahaha... Took some photos of them as they were having some kind of games... That's because Ying ordered a regular pizza and she was too full by then and so she & panda had to play games in order to finish the last 2 pieces of pizza... hahaha... So funny, i sit down there and watch them play den take photos lorz... hahaha... I will post the photos as soon as possible as the photos are still in my phone, haven upload yet... hahaha... Ok... I shall stop here... need to go do wadeva stuffs i am still left with... Will update soon... btw, I wanna say that I really miss my dearest friend,Janice & kor kor Shannon... Hope to see u two soon yea... dun forget our outings to the zoo and kBox yea... hahahaha


Below are the photos taken:

An original pizza

A pizza decorated by me

2 pizza left, who to finish???

Panda & Wei Ying

Playing game, loser will eat pizza(Round 1)

Who lose?? Who eat lehz??

Panda - Round 1 loser

Who to eat again??? Hiax!!

Round 2 of game

Panda - lose again...

1 last piece.Who eat???

Round 3 of game

Wei Ying - Finally your turn to eat.. haha!!

Oops.. Still got bits of it.. See who eat ba...

Round 4 of game


Final loser is Panda... Poor Guy!!

For more updates, pls stay tune!!!