Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday TO mi & Shannon

Today is 1st April 2007...Fine day....

Erm... How should i say this... Actualli this is suppose to be post on my birthday which is an hour + a few minutes ago.... But I didn't have the time as I was busy with the flowers that Janice gave mi... So sweet of her... Today went out with Janice, Shannon and Shannon's childhood friend(De Long)... Went to Bugis to meet them... den Go walk walk lor... After 'shopping', we went to have our dinner at Swensen's... Mi and Shannon had free fire birthday ice-cream to eat.. haha.. That's because our birthday falls on the same day... 31st March... haha.. Onli that Shannon is older than mi 1 years old... hahaha....So Happy... And my dinner was treated by Yun Xie.. Thanks to him too... hahaha... After dinner den take bus go home le... hahaha...That's how i celebrate my birhtday...


0 comments: