Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am Back!!!

Today is 29th March 2007... Fine Day...

Hello everyone... Long time no blog here le..haha.. miss me ma??? hahaha... Back to post again... For the past 2 weeks and 4 days, the whole S.I.T students have been busy with the whole planning and trial runs for the upcoming Year 1 Freshmen Orientation 2007/08... Thus, I oso no time to blog as I am in school till late hours... Helping to do some props too... haha.. However, I realli feel that the In-Charge(ICs) and those in the Games Department,as well as those in the Finale team, are more powerful... They have to do realli lots of work... Getting people to help in this orientation is therefore our job in order to lighten their workload.

I realli appreciate all the efforts that all the people have put in... Truely, I hope that the upcoming event can be a successful one.. Giving our best shot!!!! S.I.T members muz work hard wor.... support u all the way!!! hahaha....Hope that people get more united and be more enthusiatic...

Not forgetting, today, is one of my classmates birthday.. Khai, Happy birthday to u!!! Oso, To Benn: Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!



0 comments: