Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day in 2008!!!

Today is 31st December 2008... Sunny Day~~

It is the last day of the year 2008... Time flies super fast and another year is going to end soon once it strikes 12 midnight... This will be the last post for the year and more will come next year in 2009... By counting the number of posts I have posted for the past years, it has come to about 150 posts... hahah...

Thinking back time, I did have many memorable memories that I feel will be nicely kept in a place deep in my heart... Good ones will be stored forever and bad ones will all be washed off together with the ending of 2008...

I am super looking forward for the new year to come quickly... Tomorrow will be a public holiday where everybody will be busy celebrating with friends and family... hahaha... Erm... Maybe I will be staying at home since no one has asked me out yet... whahaha....

For more updates, stay tunie~~


0 comments: