Monday, September 17, 2007

Many things bought & i am going Bangkok soon!!

Today is 17 September 2007... Fine Day...
The latest news about me is~~~ I bought lots of things..

Things i bought:
* Why Why Love(Huan Huan Ai) Part 1 & 2
* A-Mei's Star Album
* S.H.E HK Concert VCD
* Precious Moments Travel Document Holder
* 'S.H.E' dai-yan de Casio Watch
* A 4-leaf clover hp chain (For my aunt's birthday)
* A sundress for my big cousin's wedding
* A brown top to match my tights
* A pair of big round earrings
* Janice's present
* Many Many more~~~

Photos taken:

Huan Huan Ai VCDs
Why Why Love (part 1)
Why Why Love (Part 2)
S.H.E. HK Concert VCD
A-Mei's Star Album
Sundress for cousin's wedding
Brown top
Big Round Earrings
'S.H.E' dai-yan Casio Watch
My watch
Cat design Hp chain with clover leaf
Box of hp chain
Message of Clover Leaf
Travel document (front view)
Travel document (back view)

O.o... So many things right... hahaha... Oh, I going to Bangkok soon after the promotion in Taka is over. Bought the air ticket too.. Going with Wei Ying & one of our collegue, Joslene.Heard that we will be staying at Joslene's 3rd aunt's house there... That makes usable to save our hotel fee.. hahaha... I am so excited now because so long never go holiday le, somemore is go alone with friends and not family members... so Cool~~~ I will be going on the 27th September 2007 to 30th September 2007... 4 days of holiday in Bangkok.. hope that i can really enjoy myself there... Buy lots of things.. hahaha...

For more updates, stay tuning~~


0 comments: