Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Wonderful nice pair of Shoes!!!

Today is 1st July 2007... Fine Day!!

Hello, back to post again... Cuz the last week I having common test so never blog.. hahaha..busy studying.. Now, can relax a bit so blog lorz.. hahaha... Now at grandma's house blogging... keke..
OK... today post is actually on a new pair of shoes that was designed by MR. Shannon Eden..
I bought a normal pair of white school shoes and he helped mi to transform into a colorful designed customized shoes.. hahaha... Firstly, I provided him with wad i wanted on my shoes and he designed it for me... hahahaa... I gave him 2 pictures of Kuromi and My Melody. I suddenly start to like Kuromi so much. I find it so cute..

Kuromi & Melody
Kuromi
Then, from a plain pair of shoes,
My plain white shoes
It TURNED into a pair of customized shoes:
Designed by Shannon


So nice rite???? I like it so much... hahaha... Thanks to Shannon kor... Actually, today onli wanna post on this as it is the onli thing i can blog today... I never go out with Janice and Shannon today, as they wore gothic and lolitha out to Cineleisure there to see J-Rockers(if i didn't hear wrongly)... keke... my mum oso asked to me to go back grandma's house, so oso cannot go out... hahaha.... that's all for today ba.. hahaha...
Stay tune for more!!!


0 comments: